With competition between schools becoming more intense, academic institutions find that their ability to differentiate is becoming increasingly more difficult. WPA believes that data-based decision making is critical to long-term success at any institution of higher learning. Academic institutions need to differentiate between the perceptions, needs and motivations of prospective students and alumni. WPA delivers usable, concrete findings to answer important questions like:
- What makes your institution different?
- What compels future students to want to apply to your institution?
- What motivates alumni to give?
- What messages compel your alumni to give more often?
- What curriculum are most desired by today’s recent graduates?
- What messages drive alumni to volunteer/participate with their alma mater?
Whether it is a study to brand an academic institution, understand the motivations behind alumni giving, or to identify what motivates students to attend a university, WPA offers specialized quantitative services to deliver actionable findings and recommendations that faculty and staff can put into action.