K – 12 Education
Your local taxpayers are a vital and strategic component of your funding base. It’s not a matter of competition; if they live in your district, you’re the only game in town. But they have to be convinced of the return on the investment of their tax dollars: excellent schools, safe buildings, adequate supplies, and outstanding teachers.
Whether it’s to craft your message for a ballot initiative, take the community’s temperature, or improve parent and employee relations, Wilson Research Strategies offers an array of specialized research tactics to help your school district excel.
- Messaging and Campaign Strategy Research
- Campaign Tracking Research
- Advertising strategies for both print and media
- Parent satisfaction surveys
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Community satisfaction survey