Municipal Citizen Satisfaction Report
Understanding Your Citizens
As today’s municipalities face budget cutbacks, citizens are demanding more services and higher quality of life. The challenge to maintain fiscal responsibility and increase citizen satisfaction has never been more daunting. To accommodate this need, Wilson Perkins Allen Opinion Research offers its service to empower municipals with a profound understanding of its current citizens in terms of behavior and attitudes.
Our research study will enable municipals to:
- Prioritize issues most important to the community.
- Understand unique views of its citizens. Measure overall satisfaction level for general services and specific programs.
- Quantify the effectiveness of public messages and campaigns.
- Assess service expectations of its citizens.
- Develop actionable strategies to increase citizenship satisfactions.
How Does This Work?
Our selection of methodology is specific and strategic to each individual municipality. The survey instruments will be prepared by WPA based on input from the client to ensure the project objectives. Samples will then be generated via Random Digit Dial (RDD) to ensure a representative sample with minimum margin of error. In addition to standard statistical measurements, WPA will use more advanced data analysis techniques in all of our executive summaries.
- Master questionnaire with top line statistics.
- Graphical representation of results.
- Cross-tabulations of all key variables.
- Summary of key findings.
- PowerPoint slides of results and analysis.
- In-person presentation to audience of choice.
The entire study can be competed within three to four weeks of project approval. WPA understands the timeliness of the information and will make every effort to complete the deliverables ahead of schedule without sacrificing project quality.
Wilson Perkins Allen Opinion Research will work closely with the municipality to create a custom study, which satisfies all project needs and budget constraints. The costs are scalable based on number of audiences, type of audience, number of respondents, and length of instruments.
WPA is a leading full-service research and management consulting firm with offices across the country. Over the past seven years, WPA has conducted more than 2,000 research studies around the world. Our clients include municipalities across the nation, influential associations, political leaders, and over 100 of the current Fortune 500 corporations.
Past Municipal Clients Include:
- City of Oklahoma City
- Washington, DC
- City of Cleveland
- City of San Bernardino, CA
- City of Newport Beach, CA
- City of Columbia, SC
- Nashville Metro Police
- State of Texas
- City of Hong Kong